With alive.io, you are able to let your viewers know if you are alive. It also gives you means to leave a message for your viewers when you pass away. A small image (or a message you specify) is shown on the site while you are alive, and another image (or message) is shown when you are not alive.
If you have any problems, please email us at email@example.com we are here to help.
Once you activate the plugin and enter the alive.io user name in alive.io setting you can choose to display your widget in one of the following ways:
1. You can choose to display default text and the alive.io image by leaving the default settings.
2. You can change the text in the widget options to change the message according to your needs.
3. You can style the message my using HTML tags if not our default style will be used.
4. You can choose to display just the text by unchecking the display image option in widget settings.
5. You can choose to display just the image by leaving the message fields blank and checking the display image option.
6. You can have a title for you widget by using the title option.
To learn more about alive.io go to http://www.alive.io
What does this plugin do?
It shows your readers if you are alive or not. It displays the alive.io widget on your sidebar which consists of your alive.io image or text or both which links to your alive.io profile page. If alive.io detects that you have passed away, your status will change automatically.
Do I need a alive.io account to use this?
Yes. Alive.io is a free service where you can create your own account and get a personal page which shows if you are alive or not. You can go to Our Website for more information.
What display options do you offer?
You can either display the alive.io image on your blog or display text of your choice or display both image and text. You also have an option of formatting the text displayed. You can also add a title to you alive.io widget.
How can I format the alive message and deceased message?
You can use html in the text box for your alive and deceased message. eg I am Alive for bold.
Why does the “Enter Alive.IO userneme” message appear on my pages?
This message displays because you have activated the alive.io plugin but not eneterd your alive.io username in the alive.io settings. Once you save your alive.io username in alive.io settings this message will go away.
Will the alive.io image match with my blog theme?
Yes. The alive.io image is transparent and will easily look like a part of your blog irrespective of the theme you are using.
Can i change the alive.io image?
Not directly. This is the image that is available on your http://username.alive.io/interface/image link. For this release the feature for changing this image is not available. You can, however, put an img tag in the message field of your alive or not status to display a different image if you’d like.
- Initial release.
- Fixing up readme.txt and understanding tags/trunks with wordpress
- fixing up version number so most updated version shows on the help
- more fixes on the verison number and associated images – should have screenshots now!
- fixing screenshot appearance in WP