When someone gets a password wrong or uses the forgotten password form on your site, the administrator is emailed with the details that were entered.
The best way to get fast support is by posting your question in a comment at http://anthony.strangebutfunny.net/my-plugins/wrong-password/
This section describes how to install the plugin and get it working.
the directory "wrong-password"to the
- Activate the plugin through the ‘Plugins’ menu in WordPress
- When someone gets a password wrong or uses the forgotten password form on your site, the administrator is emailed with the details that were entered.
Contributors & Developers
“Wrong Password” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors
- Initial Release
- Fix for security issue, html escape added.
- html escape replaced with strip_tags.
- dndetails.com added to lookup ip addresses.
- few typos fixed.
- website referrer added.
- siteurl added to email
*functionality added to forgotten passwods too!
*added plugin availability to password protected posts and pages.
*added current WordPress version at the end of every email
*added browser’s language to email.
*added compatability with WordPress 3.3.1