You have the option to choose the features as well as choose if you want it to be centered.
target attribute in links ensures that your site remains XHTML 1.1 / 1.0 Strict compliant.
- Easy to use and edit.
- Function can be called multiple times on the same page.
- If required, the window can be auto-centered on the screen.
- A title can be given to the new window, which is also used as alt and title attributes for the image.
- The window that is opened is perfectly XHTML compliant.
- It works perfectly if you serve your site as application/xhtml+xml.
- You can use the Quicktags button to insert the necessary code while writing a post / page.
- 1.2.2 – Fixed quicktags button
- 1.2.1 – Updated for WordPress 2.7 and for the WordPress Plugin Repository. Added quicktags button.
- 1.0 – Release
Extract the entire folder ald-openbrwindow into your plugins director, usually ‘/wp-content/plugins’
Activate the plugin on the plugin screen of WP-Admin
Use the quicktags button OBW in the HTML tab of your Add New post / page screen to add the necessary code.
- What are the requirements for this plugin?
WordPress 2.0 or above
- Can I customize what is displayed?
Yes, you can. Please visit http://ajaydsouza.com/wordpress/plugins/open-browser-window-plugin/
Contributors & Developers
“Open Browser Window” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors