Use shortcode [ajaxFilter] to create a nice filter posts feature.
Attributes for this shortcode include:
* posttypes – comma separated post types that you want displayed
* taxonomies – comma separent taxonomies that you want to be able to filter by.
* showcount – set to 0 or 1 toggle the displaying of post counts next to taxonomies
* pageination – accepts values “top,bottom”, “top”, “bottom” depend where you want your pagination
* posts_per_page – set the amount of posts per page (default is 15)
* shownav – set to 0 or 1 to toggle on of off the navigation
[ajaxFilter posttypes=”test_album” taxonomies=”category,tag,genre,writer” showcount=”1″]
Install from wordpress plugins directory.
Else, to install manually:
- Upload unzipped plugin folder to the
- Activate the plugin through the ‘Plugins’ menu in WordPress
Contributors & Developers
“Ajax Post Filter” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors
- Version 1.
- Bug fixes
- Will use ajax-loop.php file from template if exists
- Adjustable amount of posts per pages
- Taxonomy Titles are now displays as headings on the navigation rather than the slugs
- Pagination now included ( by default, appears like “Prev Page 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 Next Page”)
- Added pagination, posts_per_page, shownav to attributes in shortcode.
- Removed ‘Filter’ Title from navigation
- Fixed bug where unpublished posts were being displayed on ajax responses
- Fixed error of wrong classes on next and previous links.
- Fixed last page sometimes getting ignored bug
- Plugin is now coded in Classes to be consistant with our other plugins
- Fixed bug in which plugin crashed if taxonomies weren’t specified in the shortcode
- Minor JS bug fix
- Ajax url fix
- Included script that enables HTML5 browser features for IE7/8 (https://github.com/aFarkas/html5shiv/)