Ajax Load More for Terms provides additional functionality for infinite scrolling Taxonomy Terms with Ajax Load More using the WP_Term_query.
The following Ajax Load More shortcode parameters are available when the Advanced Custom Fields extension is activated.
- term_query – Enable
- term_query_taxonomy – The taxonomy to query. Default =
- term_query_number – The amount . Default =
- term_query_hide_empty – Whether to hide terms not assigned to any posts. Default =
[ajax_load_more repeater="default" term_query="true" term_query_taxonomy="movie" term_query_number="5"]
Uploading in WordPress Dashboard
- Navigate to the ‘Add New’ in the plugins dashboard
- Navigate to the ‘Upload’ area
ajax-load-more-for-terms.zipfrom your computer
- Click ‘Install Now’
- Activate the plugin in the Plugin dashboard
- Extract the
ajax-load-more-for-termsdirectory to your computer.
- Upload the
ajax-load-more-for-termsdirectory to the
- Ensure Ajax Load More is installed prior to activating the plugin.
- Activate the plugin in the WP plugin dashboard.
What version of Ajax Load More is required?
You must have v5.2+ of Ajax Load More installed.
How do I use this extension?
Once installed, visit the Ajax Load More Shortcode Builder and build a custom shortcode specifying the Term Query.
There are no reviews for this plugin.
Contributors & Developers
“Ajax Load More for Terms” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors
Translate “Ajax Load More for Terms” into your language.
Interested in development?
Browse the code, check out the SVN repository, or subscribe to the development log by RSS.
1.0 – March 13, 2020
- Initial Release.