A awesome plugin that helps you to Load More Anything on your WordPress Website. You can use the Load More button for your blog post, Comments, page, Category, Recent Posts, Sidebar widget Data, Woocommerce products, Images, Photos, Videos, custom Div, or whatever you want.
You can use this plugin to Load your blog posts without reloading the whole page! You can use default pagination, Infinite Scroll, and Custom button to load the blog posts. when you scroll the page posts will be loaded automatically.
Load WordPress Comments
Does your site have too many comments or reviews? No problem, You can load post comments or Product reviews without reloading the page.
WooCommerce Products Ajax Pagination
You can use this plugin to Load your WooCommerce Products without reloading the whole page! You can use the default pagination, Infinite Scroll, and Custom button.
Load More Button
A load more button will help you to load more respited content, you can define how many items will be loaded for each click. Button Counter will display total items and each click it will show how many items are left.
Load more List items
From a long list of data, you can short the data list by limiting how many items will be loaded initially. The load more button will load data step by step.
Load More Table Rows
Do you have lots of data in a table? load more anything plugin can make the table short and you can load the table data by clicking on the load more button.
Load Almost Anything
If you have any suitable wrapper then you can apply load more functionaly there.
- Infinite Scroll on Posts, Blogs, Archives, Categories, Pages, Products, and Custom Post Types
- Ajax Based Wrapper
- Ajax Pagination on Posts, Blogs, Archives, Categories, Pages, Products, and Custom Post Types
- Load more anything you want
- Customizable Load More button
- Up to 6 General wrapper (Unlimited in Pro)
- 1 Ajax based wrapper (Unlimited in Pro)
- Display Flexbox Supported
- Countable Button Load More like: +15 More
- Feels like a Headless Website
- Update Browser URL on Ajax Load (Available in Pro)
- Update Page Title on Ajax Load (Available in Pro)
- Custom CSS and JS
Where you can apply Load More? (Ajax Based)
- Custom Post Type
- Easy Digital Downloads
- Search Results
- Mostly Anywhere if suitable wrapper found
- Blog Posts
- Sidebar Widgets
- Woocommerce products
- Any looped div
If you like the plugin, Don’t forget to rate it. Your review is my inspiration. Rate Now
Documentation and Support
- For documentation and tutorials go to our Documentation.
- If you have any more questions, visit our support on the Plugin’s Forum.
Happy User of Load More Anything?
How to install Load More Anything.
- Navigate to the ‘Add New’ in the plugins dashboard
- Search for ‘Load More Anything’
- Click ‘Install Now’
- Activate the plugin on the Plugin dashboard
Use +[count] More in button label so it will be show like this: +15 More
How I use this
Just find the correct selector of the suitable wrapper and insert them in the Plugin Option Panel. The rest will be done by our plugin.
I can’t find the selector for my website. Can you help?
Please Submit A Support Ticket from Here(conditions apply)
Do you have documentation for this plugin?
Yes. You can find the Documentation Here
Create Topic in Support forum
Contributors & Developers
“Load More Anything” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors
Interested in development?
3.1.0 – Oct 25, 2022
- WordPress 6.0.3 Compatibility
- Fix: Pro modal
- Code Optimize
3.0.0 – Oct 10, 2022
- WordPress 6.0.2 Compatibility
- New Dashboard
- Code Improvement
- Ajax Based Wrapper
- Dynamically Update Browser URL
- Dynamically Update Page Title
- Data Implement Type: Replace Data, Insert After, Insert Before
- Custom CSS Improve
- Ajax Preloader
- General Wrapper Fields Improvements
- Ajax Usages on Comments, Custom Post Type, WooCommerce, Products, Easy Digital Downloads, Posts, Pages, Archives, Search Results, Mostly Anywhere
2.4.7 – Jan 31, 2022
– WordPress 5.9 Compatibility
( Feb 06, 2021 )
– WordPress 5.6.1 Compatibility
( Oct 12, 2020 )
– Code Improvement
– Fixed: Incorrect behaviour in the latest Chrome
– Fixed: Selector Escaping
– Added: Add count to load more buton label
– Removed Bootstrap CSS
– Removed Bootstrap JS
– Added Style and Script file
– Added pot file for Multilingual
( May 17, 2020 )
– fixed: Hide load more button if no more item to load
- Added lmd-container class to control load more button easily
- Security Improvement
- Setting option added on plugin
- Security Improvement
- Flexbox Wrapper added
- Increase multiple wrappers up to 5
- Initial release.