This plugin displays quotes from the classic movie “Airplane!” When activated you will randomly see a quote from “Airplane!” in the upper right of your admin screen on every page. It is based on the plugin “Hello, Dolly!”, by Matt Mullenweg.
This section describes how to install the plugin and get it working.
- Activate the plugin through the ‘Plugins’ menu in WordPress
- Enjoy the hilariousness of Airplane!
I have never seen Airplane! Will I find this plugin funny?
First of all, you need to see Airplane! It is a movie considered by critics to be one of the greatest movies of all time. Many would postulate that it is better than The Godfather.
Really? Better than The Godfather?
Yes, really. And don’t question me again.
I heard there is a sequel. Is it any good?
It is hilarious. Much better than anything Steven Spielberg or Martin Scorcese could ever create.
I just watched the movie and I didn’t think it was that great.
You are an idiot.
Is there anything factually incorrect about the movie?
At the real airport, the white zone is for loading and unloading of passengers only, and there’s no stopping in the red zone (except for transit buses).
Surely, that can’t be true.
It is true, and don’t call me Shirley.
Contributors & Developers
“Airplane!” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.
- Changed size of picture for screenshot
- Removed question from FAQ
- Fixed the names and places where the screenshot and assets folder will go
- Changed some stuff in the FAQ
- Screenshot should now show up
- Added stuff to the FAQ
- Assets file created
- Confirmed working with WordPress 3.4
- Plugin released