The AgentPress Listings plugin uses custom post types, custom taxonomies, and widgets to create a listings management system.
You can use the taxonomy creation tool to create your own way of classifying listings, and use those taxonomies to allow users to search for listings.
- Is this plugin still in beta?
No, but that doesn’t necessarily mean it’s perfect. Please report any bugs to us, and be sure to update whenever a new version is available.
- Add plugin header i18n
- Fix typo
- PHP7 compatibility
- Fixed issue where existing taxonomies could not be edited
- Fixed typo in the language .pot filename
- Fixed issue with incorrect usage of
- Fixed bug with listing search results using wrong template
- Fixed issue with breadcrumbs on listing search results page
- Update textdomain
- Prevent invalid taxonomy slugs
- Fix PHP notices and warnings
- Fix link to edit taxonomy
- Conditionally output markup in listing widget
- Use wp_get_theme() instead of get_theme_data()
- Fix spacing issues
- Update Listings menu icon
- Localized the property details labels
- Fixes typo
- Change the property details filter name
- Enable comments on listings post type
- Fix admin redirect bug
- Tag for public release
- Flush rewrite rules when plugin is activated, or taxonomies are created.
- Remove hard line break between dropdowns in the property search widget.
- Add button text as a widget option in the property search widget.
- Remove a rogue
- Move the comma to the proper place in the address output in Featured Listings.
- Hook the init function to
after_setup_themeso filters in the child theme will work.
- Short-circuit the plugin if a Genesis child theme isn’t active.
- Make the property details (label and custom field key) filterable.
- Make the loop output filterable in Featured Listings.
- Public beta release
- Initial beta release