The idea of AffiLinker WordPress Plugin is to automatically convert the given keywords into interactive + profitable Affiliate Links that your visitors Love-To-Click. The Affiliate Links on Posts/Pages.
You can also show collection of Affiliate Links as Link Cloud similar to Tag Cloud on the sidebar, footer of your WordPress blog.
AffiLinker is developed to increase your blog income.
With AffiLinker, you can add the list of keywords and corresponding Affiliate Links (not only Affiliate Links, you can add any URL). Now AffiLinker, automatically turns all those keywords into the given Affiliate Link. You can customize the look-n-feel of each and every Affiliate Link to make your visitors Love-To-Click.
Features of AffiLinker Affiliate WordPress Plugin:
- Quickly monetize your WordPress blog without touching any code
- Create search engine friendly Affiliate Links
- Customize every Affiliate Link with different Color, Background Color, Hover Color, Hover Background Color
- Customize every Affiliate Link with different style Bold, Italics
- Customize every Affiliate Link with different Underline styles (there are 10 different styles)
- Track clicks on each Affiliate Links. Get to know, number of clicks (unique clicks, total clicks), best performing keywords, best performing blog posts/pages
- Cloak junk and lengthy Affiliate Links into short, professional link
- Restrict Specified blog posts/pages from not showing Affiliate Links
- Allow only Specified blog posts/pages to show Affiliate Links
- Show/Hide Affiliate Links on blog homepage
- Add/Remove “NoFollow” tag to each and every Affiliate Link (on blog comments, affilinker widget)
- Choose the target window (like new window or current window), where to open when the user clicks on an Affiliate Link
- Maximize on-page SEO by automatically inter-linking the specified keywords and URLs (using Affilinker sidebar widget)
- Option to quickly disable/enable all the functionalities of AffiLinker
- Looking for even more features ? Download the premium version here.
- See the Demo on our blog
- Manage unlimited number of Affiliate Links and keywords
- Show Affiliate Links only on certain blog posts with minimum word count (for example, show Affiliate Link only on blog posts with more than 400 words)
- Specify priority keywords, AffiLinker gives importance to Priority Keywords by first converting them into Affiliate Links (useful, if you are restricting the number of Affiliate Links per blog post/page)
- Customize every Affiliate Link with different font size, font name
- Show Title Text (tool tip) that appears when user hovers mouse over an Affiliate Link
Note: This free version works with most of the interesting features but restricted to manage 6 different Affiliate Links only. You can always upgrade to the Premium version of AffiLinker for more links and more features.
Watch the premium versions Demo video (10-minutes video, please be patience to understand).
Good Luck !
- Download and unpack .zip file
- Activate through the Plugins menu in WordPress
- What is the purpose of AffiLinker Affiliate WordPress Plugin ?
Long story short, AffiLinker helps to quickly monetize your WordPress blog and helps to increase your blog income instantly + search engine friendly. It converts the specified keywords into given Affiliate Links automatically through out your blog and you can also show a collection of Affiliate Links as a Cloud on Sidebar/Footerbar.
- Do you have a premium version of AffiLinker ?
Yes, the premium version has more interesting features and it can manage unlimited number of affiliate links. Please download it here.
- Why do Affiliate Links are not appearing in my blog posts,pages ?
AffiLinker relies on wp_footer. If your WordPress theme doesn’t uses wp_footer, you may not see Affiliate Links so make sure your theme uses wp_footer according to WordPress guidelines.
- Is it possible to customize the link style uniquely for each and every Affiliate Link ?
Yes, with AffiLinker you can choose different styles like: Link Color, Link Background Color, Link Hover Color, Link Hover Background Color, Font Size, Font Name, bold, italics.
- Is it possible to add NoFollow tags to the links ?
Yes, you can add or remove the NoFollow tags for each and every link. Just uncheck/check the “Add NoFollow” option.
- Is it possible to select the target window for each link ?
Yes, you can choose the target window (either to open in same window or new window) for each and every link. Just uncheck/check the “Same Window” option.
- Is it possible to find number of clicks received by each links ?
Yes, there is a built-in hit counter which shows the total number of clicks, unique number of clicks received for each links and also, the blog post/pages that are performing better.
- What are those 4 types of widget options ?
1 – AffiLinker Cloud which shows the links as a tag cloud – to enable select “ Keywords as Cloud” in widget options.
2 – AffiLinker List which shows the links as a list – to enable select “ Keywords as List” in widget options.
3,4 – Interactive Links which shows the links as a tag/cloud with all the styles applied.
Another failed plugin due to lack of support.
Commercially sold for $47. A developer hit-and-run after collecting the money from the product’s launch. The same guy that runs blasho.com and still selling it.
Don’t be a sucker and buy this.
Contributors & Developers
“AffiLinker Affiliate” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.
Interested in development?
- Initial release version
- Code changes done to keep the affiliate links encoded so that they are not seen on the source code and not directly indexable by search engines.
- Nofollow’d the js links as even evolving search engines (like Google,Bing) can execute and interpret dynamically generated links.
- Improved UI
- Bug fix for WordPress 3.6 compatibility
- Optimized the code for faster execution
- Improvements to take correct default values
- Added new option to disable jQuery Script (helps to resolve any jQuery conflicts) esp. with other WordPress plugins that uses jQuery.
- Minor bug fixes
- New support for Hover title text (appears when user hovers over link) added as a disabled feature
- Complaince to Google Webmaster Guidelines (no more hidden links)
- Now the free version supports 6 affiliate links, enjoy!
- Afiliate link creation error, for specific PHP versions fixed
- hidenseek.js reference issue fixed, thanks to WPAdvices.com
- Fixed certain link creation issues
- Invalid title text issue fixed
- Fixed encoded link addition issue, used in affiliate programs like ShareASale