With this integration plugin, referrals are created automatically for your affiliates when sales are made.
The plugin allows you to set a referral (commission) rate so that your affiliates get credited with a referral based on a percentage of each sale’s total net amount.
- Affiliates, Affiliates Pro or Affiliates Enterprise
- Affiliates WP e-Commerce Integration (this plugin)
- WP e-Commerce
Install these, set up your shop, decide how much you want to pay your affiliates and start selling!
Feedback is welcome!
If you need help, have problems, want to leave feedback or want to provide constructive criticism, you can leave a comment here at the plugin page.
Please try to solve problems there before you rate this plugin or say it doesn’t work. There goes a lot of work into providing you with free quality plugins! Please appreciate that and help with your feedback. Thanks!
You are welcome to follow @itthinx on Twitter for updates on this and related plugins.
- Install and activate the WP e-Commerce plugin. Configure your shop and create products.
- Install and activate the Affiliates plugin. Use the default settings or configure it to your needs.
- Install and activate the Affiliates WP e-Commerce Integration plugin.
- A new WP e-Commerce menu item will appear under the Affiliates menu in WordPress. Set the referral rate for your affiliates there.
Note that you can install the plugins from your WordPress installation directly: use the Add new option found in the Plugins menu.
You can also upload and extract them in your site’s
/wp-content/plugins/ directory or use the Upload option.
If you upgrade from Affiliates to Affiliates Pro or Affiliates Enterprise, the default referral rate should be set automatically under Affiliates > Settings.
Although this is done automatically, it is adviced to double-check that the settings have been adjusted correctly.
- What features does this integration provide?
When a sale is made through WP e-Commerce, a referral is recorded for the affiliate that referred the sale.
- How can I set the amount that affiliates earn on each sale?
If you are using Affiliates, go to Affiliates > WP e-Commerce and set the rate there.
Example: If you want to give an affiliate 10% of each net total sales amount, set the rate to 0.1.
Contributors & Developers
“Affiliates WP e-Commerce Integration” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors
Interested in development?
- WordPress 3.9 compatibility checked
- WordPress 3.8 compatibility checked
- Added order link to data.
- Hiding text also when usage data option is disabled.
- Updated WordPress version required.
- WordPress 3.6.1 compatible release