The Affiliate Manager will easily import Market Leverage ad banner campaigns, display them, and rotate them. Provide keywords for products related to your blog, and the plugin will automatically load the banners into WordPress. You can display banners by modifying your template code, disiplaying them in widgets, or both. The plugin requires cURL to work properly.
Installation of the Plugin
- Unzip the contents of the plugin into the
- Activate the plugin through the ‘Plugins’ menu in WordPress
Displaying Banners with the Template
To display banners, use the appropriate function to display the banners as you wish. There are three functions for displaying banners.
This function will display a banner for any keyword of the appropriate size. Just replace size with the size you wish to display in quotes. Example:
affiliate_manager_random_banner("120x600"); affiliate_manager_by_keyword(keyword, size)
This function will display a banner for a specified keyword of the appropriate size. Replace keyword with the keyword for the banner, and replace size with the size you wish to display. Both parameters should be in quotes. Example:
affiliate_manager_by_keyword("mortgage", "120x600"); affiliate_manager_displayAd(id)
This function will display a specific banner, according to the ad ID. Replace id with the id of the banner. This parameter SHOULD NOT be in quotes. Example:
Displaying Banners in Widgets
- Go to Appearance > Widgets in WordPress.
- Select the section where you want the widget to appear and click Show.
- Click the Add button next to the Affiliate Manager Widget widget.
- Select the keyword for the banners displayed in the widget.
- Select the size of the banners to be displayed in the widget.
- Click Done in the widget options.
- Click Save Changes to add the widget to your pages.
- Why don’t you include affiliate *Brand X* in the plugin?
Please feel free to suggest any affiliates you would like me to include. I recently joined Market Leverage and thought I would put together a better way of importing and rotating ad campaigns in WordPress. I probably will include other affiliates as well.
Contributors & Developers
“Affiliate Manager” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors
- Changed advertisement links to be nofollow