Integrated File Browser (see screenshots)
Make sure you’ve checked out available screenshots).
AFC Image Loop uses XML file as the source for image list. However, plugin does not require you to remember any format or syntax, as nothing needs to be entered manually – everything is done via quicktag menu. Open IMG_LOOP quicktag, then just select the XML file (might be blank), finally press configure button – from there everything is pretty straighforward – you simply use HTML form to populate your XML file. Once done, insert tag and publish post!
- Unzip obtained plugin code into
/wp-content/plugins/directory on your host.
- Obtain and unzip AFC Plug System. This is a base plugin, that allows you to have a common features, such as integrated file browser, within all AFC WP plugins.
- Activate both the AFC Image Loop and AFC Plug System through the ‘Plugins’ menu in WordPress
- You should see the new AFC Tools menu in your WordPress Admin CP – navigate there and start using the plugin.
- Is AFC Plug System required to run the plugin?
- Is AFC Plug System available for free?
Yes. It is absolutely free – download it from here.