This plugin allows you to connect your website to your AEC application. You can then display components such as the lists of courses open to registration on your web pages. For more information on how to use this plugin, email us at email@example.com.
Get it working
How to get AEC plugin up and running.
- Activate the plugin through the ‘Plugins’ menu in WordPress
- Place your API secret key and setup settings available at the plugin settings
- Maybe start adding a Class list to your website
Add a webapp to a page
- Generate a desired component shortcode trough the Shortcode Generator available at
- Place the shortcode in you page content
Where do I get my secret key?
Contact support if you lost your key at firstname.lastname@example.org
There are no reviews for this plugin.
Contributors & Developers
“AEC Kiosque” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors
- Fix Issues with student dashboard component
- Add parameters to student dashboard
- Fix establishment loading error
- Add new classes catalog with filters webapp
- Add Identify panel webapp
- Improve performance
- Add support to extranet subdomains
- Fix styles issues and class detail field added in settings
- Fix issues with rtl languages and default values loading
- Fix issues with settings
- Fix issues with shortcode generator and add support to multiple subdomain
- Fix issues with language and Exam shortcodes