Advanced Posts per Page gives you fined grained control over how many of your posts appear on each of your various WordPress archive pages.
Blog pages show at most x posts is not the only per page setting anymore.
Use the WordPress plugin install, or…
- Grab the plugin’s zip file by clicking the big orange button
- Unzip it and upload the
- Activate and enjoy!
If you’re interested in using the “development version”, this plugin is also on github.
- Where are this things settings?
Advanced post per page does not add a settings page. You can find all its options under
Settings > Reading
- How can I just use the default posts per page on a given archive?
Just set that archive’s value to
- How can I show all my posts on a given archive page?
Set the archive’s value to
- Does this support custom post type archives?
Yes. Assuming you set
truewhen the post type we registered, the post type should show up in the options. See the screenshots for an example.
Contributors & Developers
“Advanced Posts/Page” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors
Interested in development?
- Initial version