Advanced Google Maps shortcode. Support for:
– map styling,
– multiple markers,
– markers clustering,
– custom icon,
– and more.
For custom map style:
1. Go to Google Styled Map Wizard -> http://googlemaps.github.io/js-samples/styledmaps/wizard/index.html
2. Prepare your map style
3. Copy JSON code (from Google Maps API v3 Styled Maps JSON) -> right panel at the bottom “Show JSON”
4. Paste to “Styles” text area in shortcode generator (AGMS button in visual editor)
If you need multiple markers just put one at a line in “Markers” text area in shortcode generator (AGMS button in visual editor) using following format:
If you found our plugin useful please consider to rate it. Thanks.
- Activate the plugin through the ‘Plugins’ menu in WordPress
- Use it from page/post editing screen – AGMS button in visual editor
Contributors & Developers
“Advanced Google Maps Shortcode” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors
Interested in development?
*Maps Styles bugfix