- Download and activate the Advanced Custom Fields Plugin.
- Download and activate the Advanced Custom Fields Limiter Plugin.
- Create some fields and apply them to a editing area.
- Go to the ‘Custom Fields > Limiters’ menu and set a limit for each field.
This plugin won’t do anything if ‘Advanced Custom Fields’ is not activated.
Go to the ‘Custom Fields > Limiters’ menu and set a limit for each field of Advanced Custom Fields. These limits will be applied in every admin interface with a small counter within the text input area of the field.
Contributors & Developers
“Advanced Custom Fields Limiter” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors
Interested in development?
- Don’t render a count box with fields with no limit
- CSS fixes for the counter box position
- Very first version.