Advanced Comments Moderation makes managing your WordPress blog’s comments far easier.
It equips you with a powerful set of options for making the moderation of comments via WordPress’ Comments screen far easier:
- Remove comments by the blog author
- Remove comments that have been replied to
- Manually remove comments with the “Dismiss” command
- Hide pingbacks
With these settings (which can be found in Settings > Discussion in your sidebar) activated, you will only see comments that require a response on your Comments screen. All others are either automatically removed or can be manually removed.
With Advanced Comments Moderation you can get to “Inbox Zero” in the WordPress Comments screen!
- Upload “advanced-comments-moderation.zip” to the “/wp-content/plugins/” directory
- Activate the plugin through the “Plugins” menu in WordPress
- Search for the plugin from within your WordPress Dashboard and install it there.
- Where can I find the plugin settings?
Just navigate to Settings > Discussion in your WordPress sidebar and scroll to the bottom of the screen.
There are no reviews for this plugin.
Contributors & Developers
“Advanced Comments Moderation” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors
Interested in development?
* Add force option for certain author.
- Fix problem for different table prefix.
- Add compatibility for PHP 5.2.
- Update readme.txt.
- First public release.