AdServe is the advertising server for WordPress. You could setup your banner campaigns using different sized banners, set available impressions and count resulting clicks! Optionally AdServe links ads to blog users so that one could check the campaign results within the Dashboard!
- Unlimited number of advertisers, banners and zones.
- Advertisers have web access to real-time reports for their specific campaign.
- Launch a new browser when user clicks an ad, making it simple for them to return to your site.
Define your banners
Manage -> Ads -> New Ad
- title – Web site title
- url – Click destination URL (i.e. http://www.domain.com/)
- src – Image URL (i.e. http://www.domain.com/banner.jpg)
- blog user – (optional) Blog user who could check banner campaign status
- e-mail – User email
- zones – Blog zones where AdServe could serve the banner
- credits – Impression credits ( -1 = Unlimited )
- active – 1=Active, 0=Offline
It’s necessary to add credits to banners to start display it
Create blog ads-zones
- Insert in your blog pages/post [!AdServe:zone!]
- Modify your code (or theme code) adding AdServe(“zone”)
where zone is the zone definition, i.e. AdServe(“music”)
You could define more times the same zone!
Checking banners campaigns
Linked blog user(s) could access Dashboard -> Ads to check Impressions, Clicks, Ratio and Credits!
Admin could check and edit banner settings within Manage -> Ads
Is it wp_2.3.x compatible?