The easiest way to display Google AdSense on your blog.
AdSense Hero will allow you to display your ad code in various places on your WordPress Blog:
- Before the content
- After the content
- Before/after a random paragraph
- Before a specific paragraph
- After a specific paragraph
You may create as many ads as you like and can even:
- Show/hide ads in specific categories
- Show/hide ads to visitors from a list of websites
There is no limit to how many ads you can create!
- Upload the adsense-hero directory to /wp-content/plugins/
- Activate the plugin through the Plugins menu in WordPress
- Configure through the AdSense Hero settings page
- How many ads can I create?
There is no limit to the number of ads you can create.
- Why don’t my ads show?
Check that you have saved your configuration and that the post you are testing
has as many paragraphs as the ad you have setup requires.
- How do I delete an ad?
Simply click delete on the specified ad and save the configuration.
Contributors & Developers
“AdSense Hero” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors
- Initial release