Administrate more comments was a WordPress plugin designed to set-up the number of comments per page shown in the admin area.
Essentially it applies a filter that allows you to customize the number of comments shown per page on the admin panel.
This plugin is no needed anymore and no updated anymore since this function has been added to the WordPress core. I leave it here as it may be useful for some projects on locked-in and less customizable dashboards.
- Activate and go!
This plugin is free software. You can redistribute it and/or modify it under the terms of the GPL License (don’t remove credits to author, please). See license.txt for details
Credits and Acknowledgments
This plugin is based on the work of:
– anieto2k [ http://www.anieto2k.com/2008/12/22/cambia-la-cantidad-de-comentarios-del-panel-de-administracion/ ]
– Ayuda WordPress [ http://ayudawordpress.com/como-cambiar-la-cantidad-de-comentarios-mostrados-en-admin/ ]
Many thanks to them!
- Once downloaded the file, uncompress it and upload it through FTP to the server where your WordPress blog is hosted.
- Copy it to the folder /wp-content/plugins/.
- Activate it through the plugin management screen.
Q. How do I change the number of comments shown per page in the admin panel?
A. By default WordPress sets to 20 the number of comments it shows per page in the admin panel.
If you activated this plugin it will set by default 100 comments per page.
Q. But I want a number of comment per page different thant 100
A. You just need to modify the line 43 of admin-more-comments.php and change 100 to the desired value.
Contributors & Developers
“Administrate more comments” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors
Interested in development?
- Updated plugin metadata. This plugin will be no longer updated.
- Fixed some typos
- First version. Code taken from anieto2k and Ayuda WordPress