12 new color schemes for your admin.
Color schemes in this pack designed by Kate Whitley, Dave Whitley, Mel Choyce, and Kelly Dwan.
Contributors & Developers
“Admin Color Schemes” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors
- New scheme — “Modern Evergreen” theme, inspired by the WordPress 5.9 release art.
- New feature — Style the editor to match the selected color scheme.
- Update Sass files to match core changes from 5.5 – 5.9: Buttons styled as links should use link colors, but deletion buttons should still use red; style secondary buttons differently if the theme is “low contrast”; fix focus states on toggle buttons; bring in styles to the customizer & site health sections; style new dashboard Welcome Panel.
- Fix spelling of “Vineyard” (was “Vinyard”) in labels (keep slug and folder for compatibility).
- Fix comment icon color on Seashore & High Contrast Blue.
- High Contrast Blue: Improve contrast in Theme searching & selection.
- Developer improvements: Updated tools and packages, switched to Gulp for building files.
- Add new “Adderley” theme, inspired by the WordPress 5.4 release art.
- Add new “Kirk” theme, inspired by the WordPress 5.3 release art.
- Add new “Contrast Blue” theme, a light color scheme with high contrast text.
- Update Sass files to match core changes: button styles are updated, various UI cleanup to match theme styles, .
- Remove unused variable
- Update Vineyard: Update highlight & notification colors to improve contrast.
- Developer improvements: Convert to namespace to remove global class; add
stylelintfor color sass files.
- Update Sass files to match 4.4 core changes: new button styles, remove jQuery UI styles, more updates to menu focus styles.
- Update Sass files to match 4.3 core changes: touch & keyboard focus styles for admin bar, TinyMCE buttons, remove thickbox plugin styles.
- Update grunt tasks & packages.
- Update Sass files to match 4.1 core changes: Adds support for new elements, and fixes publish button’s color-flash on save.
- Stop forcing load of colors-fresh.css
- Initial Release