Allows WordPress admin users to report issues with the back end without leaving the current page.
- Fixed icon at the bottom of each admin screen to display reporting form
- Users can enter text details regarding the issue
- Ability for user to take a screenshot of the current view
- Emailed submission include information about $GLOBALS, $_GET and $_POST data, current user, etc.
- Activate the plugin through the ‘Plugins’ menu in WordPress
There are no reviews for this plugin.
Contributors & Developers
“Admin Bug Report” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors
- Cache JS & CSS.
- Major rework with @wordpress block editor packages & components.
- Initial release.