Pretty easy setup.. just install and activate it on the site of your choice (or network activate), and setup the settings however you’d like.
This plugin supports both Per-Site and Per-Network (WordPress Multisite) settings, so you can fine tune your options based on your needs.
If you’re interested in showing the Admin Bar in more cases, check out the Always Show Admin Bar plugin: https://wordpress.org/plugins/always-show-admin-bar/
If you’re interested in showing the Admin Bar to logged out users, check out the Logged Out Admin Bar plugin: https://wordpress.org/plugins/logged-out-admin-bar/
This helped me a lot
Worked as expected. Nicely done.
1.3 – January 8th, 2015
- Fixed: load_plugin_textdomain usage
1.2 – August 4th, 2014
- Fixed: 3.x personal option for Admin Bar toggle
1.1 – April 22nd, 2014
- Updated: Code refactor and logic cleanup
- Updated: Tested up to 3.9
- Fixed: Now showing admin bar when in admin area, previously hidden
- Fixed: Escape values in admin pages
1.0.3 – September 7th, 2012
- Bug fix on button, tested up to 3.5
1.0.2 – April 15th, 2011
- Localized plugin, thanks for the help from Anja Fokker
1.0.1 – February 24th, 2011
- Bug fix for warnings and added additional help text to settings pages
1.0 – February 24th, 2011
- Initial release