Pretty easy setup.. just install and activate it on the site of your choice (or network activate), and setup the settings however you’d like.
This plugin supports both Per-Site and Per-Network (WordPress Multisite) settings, so you can fine tune your options based on your needs.
If you’re interested in showing the Admin Bar in more cases, check out the Always Show Admin Bar plugin: https://wordpress.org/plugins/always-show-admin-bar/
If you’re interested in showing the Admin Bar to logged out users, check out the Logged Out Admin Bar plugin: https://wordpress.org/plugins/logged-out-admin-bar/
- Unpack the entire contents of this plugin zip file into your
- Upload to your site
- Navigate to
wp-admin/plugins.phpon your site (your WP plugin page)
- Activate this plugin
OR you can just install it with WordPress by going to Plugins >> Add New >> and type this plugin’s name
This helped me a lot
Worked as expected. Nicely done.
good plugin without any problem
In terms of plugin functionality, works quite well.. I haven’t seen the admin bar since installing.. however, I’ve since changed my mind and even deleting the plugin does not return the WP admin bar to me
This plugin needs an update.
Contributors & Developers
“Admin Bar Disabler” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors
Interested in development?
1.3 – January 8th, 2015
- Fixed: load_plugin_textdomain usage
1.2 – August 4th, 2014
- Fixed: 3.x personal option for Admin Bar toggle
1.1 – April 22nd, 2014
- Updated: Code refactor and logic cleanup
- Updated: Tested up to 3.9
- Fixed: Now showing admin bar when in admin area, previously hidden
- Fixed: Escape values in admin pages
1.0.3 – September 7th, 2012
- Bug fix on button, tested up to 3.5
1.0.2 – April 15th, 2011
- Localized plugin, thanks for the help from Anja Fokker
1.0.1 – February 24th, 2011
- Bug fix for warnings and added additional help text to settings pages
1.0 – February 24th, 2011
- Initial release