The Addynamo side-bar widget allows you to display Addynamo ads (relevant to content) in your sidebar, enabling you to show relative ads to your users.
It is really easy to use as you only have to enter your ad ID, width and height.
Please note that you will have to have a widget-enabled template for this to work.
Make sure to check out our Addynamo plugin that inserts ads into your content.
Read more on the plugin page at http://www.addynamo.com.
- Put the plugin folder into [wordpress_dir]/wp-content/plugins/
- Go into the WordPress admin interface and activate the plugin
- Go to the settings page and configure the plugin – Addynamo
- Activate the plugin through the plugins page in WP
- Go to the widgets page in your admin area (Design >> Widgets) and add it to your sidebar
- Click Edit after the widget has been added and enter your Addynamo ID, width and height
- Why doesnŐt the widget appear?
Make sure that your WP template is widget enabled.
- Why is my ad not showing?
Make sure that you have entered your (correct) ad id, width and height in the widget settings.
- How do I get an embedding code (ID)?
Join the Addynamo revolution by clicking here to visit our site http://www.addynamo.com
- What should the dimensions be?
Once you have logged in to Addynamo, you can get the dimensions from your embed code.
Contributors & Developers
“Addynamo Ad Widget” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.