The Addmarx Bookmark, Share, Email, Link Dropdown was developed as a customizable, integrated method of distributing your content to various social bookmarking platforms. The plugin provides four basic functions:
- Bookmark content using different services including a web browser
- Email content to friends/colleagues
- Share content via social websites
- Link to a page/posting with pre-populated HTML code
Addmarx comes with default settings, with the option of customizing for the look/feel of your WordPress installation. You can choose to place Addmarx on your front page, at the bottom of posts, and/or at the bottom of pages.
Addmarx WordPress Plugin page with working example.
New! Use Addmarx as a sidebar widget. Download to learn how.
- Download Addmarx.
- Upload the entire ‘addmarx’ folder to the /wp-content/plugins/ directory (this is the path necessary for customization to function properly)
- Go to the Plugins page in your WordPress Admin area and click ‘Activate’ for Addmarx
- (Optional) To customize the placement, button or link choice, and colors of the Addmarx WordPress plugin, go to the Plugins page in your WordPress Admin area and click ‘Customization Options’ in the Addmarx description. For some customization options, you will be taken to addmarx.com, where you can follow a few other simple instructions.
- What are the customization options?
You can customize what button or link appears in your WordPress posts and pages, and the resulting colors of the Addmarx window. You can also choose where Addmarx will appear on your blog.
- What are the default settings?
As long as you activate the Addmarx WordPress Plugin, the default is setup to appear on the bottom of all posts, pages and on the front page. The resulting Addmarx colors are neutral. All options include a bookmark, share, email and link to this page feature.
Contributors & Developers
“Addmarx – Bookmark/Share/Email Dropdown” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors