This plugin allows you to add the button below items in your WordPress blog. Some options were included in the administration for more customization :
- Many logos to choose from.
- Choose services to use in dropdown menu & window popup
- Alignment: left, center or right.
- Display area: Pages, archives, home, categories.
- Adding Google Plus
- Require WordPress 2.6, for WordPress versions 2.0 through 2.5.x use version 2.3.1 (Zip)
- Improving the options page
- Option to display the button at the bottom of excerpts
- Lists of services for ShareBox, Dropdown menu and LightBox
- Fix a minor bug
- Now you can specify a URL of a custom button
- Update admin page
- Adding ShareBox tool support (Sharebox)
- Some optimizations of code
- Italian translation (by Gianni)
- Options for the number of services per page and the number of columns, in the lightbox
- Adding some new buttons image
- Adding some options to display the menu and the box
- The ability to hide embedded objects interfering when the menu or the popup window are active
- New version completely changed
- Fix: menu display bug fix on homepage
- Fix language problem when the dropdown menu is activated
- Now you can hide embedded objects (Flash, etc.) when the dropdown menu is displayed