This plugin will enable you to include ads from the Pheedo RSS advertising network in your WordPress RSS feed. It also gives the ability to add HTML and Text signatures into the feed. Be sure to read the installation instructions for details on how to configure both the plugin and the Pheedo service.
The code for this plugin is heavily based on the Sig2Feed by Brendan Borlase at smackfoo.com
Please report any issues back to the Plugin Page. This plugin has been tested with WordPress 2.5.1.
- Download the current plugin files
- Extract the file pheedo.php into your wp-content/plugins folder
- Activate the “Add Pheedo” plugin from the Plugins page in your WordPress administration panel.
- Navigate to the “Add Pheedo” option from the “Manage” tab in your wordpress administration panel.
- Register for a publisher account with [Pheedo] (http://pheedo.com “Pheedo”)
- Set up a “Green” feed and insert your feed url, usually
- Copy the code exactly as provided by Pheedo for the Green feed into the box, replacing the example information.
- Check the activate button, or include
<-- pheedo -->in the individual posts that the ads/signature should be included on.
- Click the “Update Options” button
At this point your Pheedo ads should begin appearing in the footer area of your feed entires.