Add Multiple Marker gives you various options to display multiple locations on single map by using different tools. It gives you various options like:
- Unlimited markers on single map
- Implement elegant styles on Google map
- Show your personalized title on markers
- Adjust zoom level
- Change marker image
- Drawing tools to define your service area
- Fetch your current geo-location and drop marker
- Get directions link in custom title
- Can delete marker and reset map
- Usage of Shortcode
This section describes how to install the plugin and get it working.
- Activate the plugin through the ‘Plugins’ menu in WordPress.
- Go to Add Multiple Marker menu -> Map Integration and Enter Google Maps API Key. You can get Google Map API key from here.
How can I set the position of map?
At whatever position(i.e latitude and longitude) you save your map on backend, your map will display likewise on frontend.
I have an idea for a great way to improve this plugin.
Great! I’d love to hear from you at firstname.lastname@example.org
Contributors & Developers
“Add Multiple Marker” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors
Interested in development?
- Made compatible with WordPress 5.8.1 and Bugs Fixes
- Bugs Fixes