Add WordPress standard search address into the browser menu, follow OpenSearch.org standard.
The OpenSearch standard is supported by all browsers, in different way…
- Upload the entire content of plugin archive to your
so that everything will remain in a
- Open the plugin configuration page, which is located under
Options -> WP Add Browser Search
- Activate the plugin through the ‘Plugins’ menu in WordPress (deactivate and reactivate if you’re upgrading).
- Done. Enjoy.
- Where can I find more information?
See http://www.opensearch.org/ for more detail
- What browsers support this feature?
All browsers in different way
- Why don’t see icon in browser menu?
This plugin search
favicon.icofile in the root of blog. However, you can edit this setting from configuration page
Contributors & Developers
“Add Browser Search” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.
Interested in development?
* 1.24 Minor rev * 1.23 Test on WordPress 2.7 * 1.22 Fix options page * 1.21 Fix wordpress version/check bug * 1.2 Improve admin panel and add some extra setting for OpenSearch Standard * 1.12 Fix link configuration panel in plugin description (thanks =emanuele=) * 1.11 Fix doc and links * 1.1 Added WP ABS Configuration panel * 1.0 First release