Adcovery adds automatic synchronization to all your Adcovery widgets.
- Install the Adcovery plugin by uploading the files to your server or by downloading the plugin on https://wordpress.org/plugins/.
- Activate the newly installed Adcovery plugin.
- Go to the settings page and fill in your designated Adcovery Website ID and API Key.
- Make sure the “Enabled” checkbox is checked.
- Click “Save & Refresh”.
- Installation is complete.
Where do I find my Adcovery Website ID and API key?
Get in touch with the Adcovery team to request your credentials: email@example.com
I have my Website ID and API key, what should I do with them?
Make sure the Adcovery plugin is installed and activated. Go to Settings > Adcovery and insert them in the form displayed on the page, tick the ‘enabled’ checkbox, and save!
February 11, 2021
Thanks AdCovery for monetizing my adblocked traffic !
Contributors & Developers
“Adcovery” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors
Translate “Adcovery” into your language.
Interested in development?
Browse the code, check out the SVN repository, or subscribe to the development log by RSS.