Ad-Engine lets place ads anywhere in wordpress via widget or shortcode. It tracks impressions and clicks.
[ad-engine ad_group=”GROUP NAME”]
- Mandatory option Which ad group do you want to pull ads from, copy/paste the name from Ad Groups page
- Should the ad be on the left or the right, applies the alignleft and alignright class, so it should merge in with your theme the same as a captioned image
- Upload ad-engine.php to the
- Activate the plugin through the ‘Plugins’ menu in WordPress
- Configure in the Ad-Engine menu.
- Place it in your sidebar in the widets section or anywhere you like using [ad-engine ad_group=”NAME”]
- How do I use the shortcode
Put [ad-engine ad_group=”Category Name”] in a post or text widget
Contributors & Developers
“Ad-Engine” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.
- Added jQuery as a requirement
- Fixed bug in Total Click percentage
- Delete ad now asks for confirmation
- Impressions and clicks are tracked per day
- CSV download capable
- Text links now refer to the target site.
- Added align=[left|right] to shortcode support
- Updated description in readme
- Fixed bug in tracking url
- Fixed bug where the wrong id was attached to an ad in display
- Fixed some function calls with missing
- Added the ability to delete ads
- Tracks impressions and clicks
- Initial release