Works alongside Active Directory Integration (https://wordpress.org/extend/plugins/active-directory-integration/)
Uses Active Directory Integration created data from the AD server to create Image files to be saved on the server with their URL accessible via a meta field for use in templates and/or other places depending on your WordPress knowledge.
Infinity88 (http://infinity88.ca) – Ottawa Web Design.
Plugin asset icons by Freepik’s Flaticons (http://www.flaticon.com/) and licensed under Creative Commons BY 3.0
- Login as an existing user, such as admin.
- Upload the folder named active-directory-integration to your plugins folder, usually wp-content/plugins.
- Activate the plugin on the Plugins screen.
- Configure the plugin via Users >> Active Directory Thumnbnails
Contributors & Developers
“Active Directory Thumbnails” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors
Interested in development?
- BuddyPress avatars can now be replaced through simple settings
- Switched to WordPress endpoint structure
- Allow replacing of default avatar with the active directory thumbnails
- Moved functions into classes
- Support for translations
- Added nonces to ensure that not anyone with the endpoint can run the job
- Changed the way avatar is retrieved, uses configured upload directory instead of picking it for you
- Fix bulk script
- First release