Once you changed image sizes in Media Settings, it allows you to fix all images to that size.
- Login to admin panel,Go to Appearance => Acme Fix Images.
- Check the image sizes you want to fixed
- Click Fix All Images.
Method 1: Automatic Plugin Installation
- Login to admin panel,Go to Plugins => Add New.
- Search for “Acme Fix Images” and install it.
- Once you install it, activate it
Method 2: Manual Plugin Installation
- Upload the plugin’s folder to the
- Activate the plugin through the ‘Plugins’ menu in WordPress
- From WP Admin go to Appearance > Acme Fix Images.
- What you develop this plugin?
This plugin is specially developed for as support of our themes SuperMag and Acmeblog and other themes. But you can use this with any themes and any sites.
- Why you develop this plugin although there are other similar plugin work like this?
This plugin hard crop the default Image sizes: Thumbnail, Medium and Large, which other plugin doesn’t do.
Contributors & Developers
“Acme Fix Images” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors