Allows the selection of a registered WordPress sidebar. Also allows for null values if needed.
This ACF field type is compatible with both ACF 4 and ACF 5.
- Advanced Custom Fields for the awesome base plugin.
- Buditanrim for the plugin’s icon
Installing this plugin automatically is the easiest option. You can install the plugin automatically by going to the plugins section in WordPress and clicking Add New. Type “ACF Sidebar Selector” in the search bar and install the plugin by clicking the Install Now button.
- Copy the
acf-sidebar-selector-fieldfolder into your
- Activate the Sidebar Selector plugin via the plugins admin page
- Create a new field via ACF and select the Role Selector type
- Please refer to the description for more info regarding the field type settings
Contributors & Developers
“ACF: Sidebar Selector” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors
Translate “ACF: Sidebar Selector” into your language.
Interested in development?
Browse the code, check out the SVN repository, or subscribe to the development log by RSS.
- Updated for WordPress 4.2
- Fixed a bug where sidebars wouldn’t show up in ACF Pro
- Added code documentation
- Updated for WordPress 4.1
- Dropped ACF 3 Support
- Added ACF 5 Support
- Initial Release.