This plugin helps you out if you need to have the ability to select one or more user roles. Roles can be chosen with a select element (single or multiple choice), checkboxes or radio buttons. Roles can be returned as a role name or a role object.
You also have the option of specifying allowed roles. This lets you control the roles users are allowed to select.
This ACF field type is compatible with both ACF 4 and ACF 5.
Works right out of the box. Works with both ACF and ACF Pro. It's a little gem...
This is great for creating bespoke user login areas that you can restrict by user role.
- Fixed an error displayed in ACF 4 when returning roles as object
- Fixed a typo which prevented checkbox fields from saving
- Updated for WordPress 4.2
- Complete rewrite of code documentation
- Fixed a bug where an empty checkbox set would not save properly
- Added hook to manipulate roles shown
- Added Hungarian translation
- Updated for WordPress 4.1
- Added ACF 5 Support
- Removed ACF 3 Support
- Fixed an undefined variable error
- Initial Release.