This plugin provides an option to add a default image in the backend option for the ACF field type image. It will provide the default image in the result when the image field value is not set.
Important Note: Default Image Addon for ACF is built on top of Advanced Custom Fields. This plugin requires ACF plugin to function. Make sure you have ACF installed and activated.
For any Feedback and Queries please contact email@example.com
This plugin can be installed directly from your site.
1. Log in and navigate to _Plugins → Add New.
2. Type “Default Image Addon for ACF” into the Search and hit Enter.
3. Locate the Default Image Addon for ACF plugin in the list of search results and click install now.
4. Once installed, click the Activate link.
It can also be installed manually.
- Download the Default Image Addon for ACF plugin from WordPress.org.
- Unzip the package and move it to your plugins directory.
- Log into WordPress and navigate to the Plugins screen.
- Locate the Default Image Addon for ACF in the list and click the Activate link.
How we can add default image in the field type image?
We just need to “Default Image Addon for ACF” install and activate the plugin.
There are no reviews for this plugin.
Contributors & Developers
“Default Image Addon for ACF” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors
Translate “Default Image Addon for ACF” into your language.
Interested in development?
Browse the code, check out the SVN repository, or subscribe to the development log by RSS.
First Stable Release