You can allow just a selected group on your site. AccessQontrol is the plugin to do it. Clean and simple. Using the simple options panel you can shield your blog from anyone or just allow a selected group of users.
- Make your site for registered users only
- Block everyone but yourself
- Block peoples IP addresses or even ranges of IPs
- Create an exception list of people not to block
- Shows a nice template telling people they’re not welcome (or whatever you put there)
Visit here for the FAQ and support: