This plugin was custom made for a company for use with screen readers. It allows the user to embed YouTube videos in a post or page, which is controllable with the tab- and enter key, or via Screen readers for sighted or blind people.
- Upload the folder
- Activate the plugin through the ‘Plugins’ menu in WordPress
- Use the shortcode [accessibleyoutube] and its attributes or use the small AccessibleYouTube-popup in the graphical editor
- Does it work? Please let me know! 🙂
- How to use AccessibleYouTube?
[accessibleyoutube id=youtubevideoid width=width height=height]
You could also use the Video add button in the TinyMCE WYSIWYG-editor.
- It’s not working?!?!?!?1oneone
That’s a shame. Could you please tell me at email@example.com more? Please include information like a link to your blog, your WordPress version and which version you installed.
Contributors & Developers
“AccessibleYouTube” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors
- Oh, hello world!
- Improved support for titles with spaces
- Hello WordPress Plugin Directory! 🙂
- Removed a few bugs and a few variables that weren’t important for this plugin to work properly.
- The last update didn’t work unfortunately. This one does!