Acceptto provides multi factor authentication as a service to protect against account takeover and data theft. Using the Acceptto plugin you can easily add multi factor authentication to your WordPress website in just a few minutes!
When they log in, your users have multiple ways they can authenticate, including:
One-tap authentication Acceptto’s mobile app push notification (our fastest, easiest way to authenticate, works with internet on your phone.) SMS Passcode generated that we will send to your phone number (works even with no internet access) Secure automated phone call delivered to any valid phone number, mobile or landline! (works even with no internet access)
Full documentation and guide is available here: https://www.acceptto.com/docs/wordpress
Contributors & Developers
“Acceptto Multi Factor Authentication” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.
Interested in development?
- Updated installation documentation
- Validation for User’s Acceptto email.
- Added support for redirects after login via Peter’s Login Redirect (http://www.theblog.ca/wplogin-redirect)
- Bug Fixes
- Bug fixes
- Enabled Two Factor authorization with Phone call and SMS as well as Push Notification.
- Initial release of plugin.