Pinterest and Google Plus support.
- Amazon Wishlist
- Google Plus
- Google Profile
- Google Reader
- Last FM
- Linked In
- My Space
- Picasa Web Albums
- Stumble Upon
- Download the installation zip file and unzip leaving the directory structure in tact.
- Upload the newly unzipped ‘about-me’ folder to the
Activate the About Me plugin from the ‘Plugins’ menu.
Add the widget to your sidebar from the ‘Widgets’ design page.
Add your social links from the ‘About Me’ page under the ‘Tools’ page.
- How do I get another website supported?
I will add suggested sites in upcoming releases.
- When I hit ‘Add’ nothing happens
The ‘add’ button is linked to an ajax function provided by prototype lib. Some other plugins inject their own version of prototype, instead of using the one provided by WP, this result in a broken ‘add’ button.
If you are using Use Google Libraries plugins read this
- I’ve updated from 1.0.0 to 1.0.1 and my widget disappered
From version 1.0.0 to 1.0.1 About Me widget has been renamed to ‘About Me – Social Link’, so you have simply to add it from the widgets page.
Contributors & Developers
“About Me” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors
- 1.0.12 FIX: Official Pinterest image
- 1.0.11 NEW: Pinterest support.
- 1.0.10 FIX: FAQ fix
- 1.0.9 FIX: Fixed the plugin home page
- 1.0.8 NEW: Google Plus support.
- 1.0.7 FIX: conflict with find-me-on plugin. Tested with WP 2.9.2
- 1.0.6 NEW: Anobii, DeviantART, LibraryThing, Qik and Songza support.
- 1.0.5 NEW:works on subpath installation. goodreads.com, orkut, google profile, google reader, qype, ebay support
- 1.0.4 NEW:redgage.com support
- 1.0.3 NEW:Disqus.com support
- 1.0.2 NEW:Hyves.nl support; MINOR: title tag added to images
- 1.0.1 NEW:Hellotxt support; Minor changes in widget option layout; Widget renamed to ‘About Me – Social Links’; Management page renamed to ‘About Me’
- 1.0.0 NEW:Bitbucket, Identi.ca, GitHub support FIX:now works with Lightbox2/Slimbox plugins