The Āathichoodi (தமிழ் : ஆத்திசூடி) is a collection of single-line quotations written by Avvaiyar in classical language Tamil during circa 1st and 2nd century CE.
This plugin helps to display random Aathichoodi Quotes over the website.
- Simple short code ‘[aathichoodi]’ available to display random quotes.
- Simple drag and drop widget options integrated with wordpress structure.
- Localizations are available in Tamil, English and Deutsch (German).
- Facility to extend and modify the functionality of the plugin using WordPress filters.
Follow the steps to install the plugin:
- Upload the plugin files to the
/wp-content/plugins/plugin-namedirectory, or install the plugin through the WordPress plugins screen directly by searching “Aathichoodi” plugin.
- Activate the plugin through the ‘Plugins’ screen in WordPress
After installing the plugin, Navigate to Appearance -> Widget and then add the widget “Aathichoodi”.
Random Quotes will be displayed in the website as per your widget/Theme settings.
There are no reviews for this plugin.
Contributors & Developers
“Aathichoodi” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors
- New Version