The WordPress Plugin 2D Barcodes creates automatically a 2D-Barcode to every post you have produced. It will use the TagSOLUTE (http://www.tagsolute.de) API to create the 2D Barcodes. All you need is a DevKey or an API Key which can be created at http://www.tagsolute.de/profil
Now it is very easy to see your WordPress Blog on a mobile device. Just scan the code with your mobile phone, an view the post on your mobile device. In each post you can set a Code and the 2D Barcode picture will not be displayed in this post. Have fun! If you are browsing the WordPress Blog with a mobile device, the 2D Barcodes will not appear.
If you need a mobil Plugin for WordPress we suggest the plugin “WordPress PDA & iPhone”. https://wordpress.org/extend/plugins/wp-pda/
To do a new installation of the plugin, please follow these steps
- Download the 2d-barcodes.zip file to your local machine.
- Unzip the file
2d-barcodesfolder to the
- Activate the plugin through the ‘Plugins’ menu in WordPress
- Register at http://www.tagsolute.de/profil to get a DevKey (Api Key)
- Login and get the Devkey in the Main Menu under: Tagserver->Deveky
- WordPress Administration: Enter the 2D Barcode Menu, under the Plugins Menu
- Insert the DevKey in the appropriate field
If you have already installed the plugin
- De-activate the plugin
- Delete the old
- Make a fresh install as above described