WordPress.org

Ready to get started?Download WordPress

Forums

Events Manager
[resolved] 2 Issues (2 posts)

1. agMedia34
    Posted 1 year ago #

I apologize if this has been addressed already - Im still poking through the pages of support items here - but Im having 2 problems with the plugin.

The first ... My shortcode to display events by location ID. Where do I find this? The actual location ID as shown in wordpress when I hover over the edit link is 300 ... but "4" is the actual ID of the location. I was able to figure it out - but thats just 1 location. When I get 100 of them in there its really going to be a pain.

Where can I find the location ID easily?

The other issue. Everytime I edit the settings and save ... I have to go to my permalinks and save them again as well. If I save my settings I get 404 errors until I go back to my permalinks page ... quite annoying, and was hoping to find a simple solution to this.

Thank You

http://wordpress.org/extend/plugins/events-manager/

2. agelonwl
    Posted 1 year ago #

Events > Locations then id Location ID is not included; try clicking Screen Options > check Location ID then click Apply

could it causing by another plugin or theme? maybe you can try to temporarily deactivate all other plugins except EM and/or switch back to default theme twenty twelve (just to narrow down the problem)

Topic Closed

This topic has been closed to new replies.

About this Plugin

About this Topic

Tags

No tags yet.