simple-google-map.php to the
- Activate the plugin through the 'Plugins' menu in WordPress
- Insert the shortcode into your posts or pages or add the widget to your sidebar.
The shortcode name is SGM and here are the options..
- lat [int] – the latitude of the marker and the center of the map.
- lng [int] – the longitude of the marker and the center of the map.
- zoom [int] – the zoom level (1-19).
- type [int] – the starting map type. possible values are only ROADMAP, SATELLITE, HYBRID, or TERRAIN and must be in uppercase
- directionsto [string] – the destination address for getting directions. obviously you want this to be the address of your latitude longitude coordinates.
- content – what goes inside the infoWindow (speech bubble) that appears when the marker is clicked.