- Download the plugin.
- Unzip the plugin and upload the directory to
- Activate the plugin.
- Go to "Plugins » Add new" to use.
Installing the bookmarklet
- Go to "Plugins » Add new" and look for a green notice. Under that notice you will find a link titled "Install plugin".
- If you're using Firefox, Safari or Google Chrome, simply drag the link to your bookmars toolbar. If you're using Internet Explorer, right click and choose "Add to favorites » Create in: Links".
- Now, whenever you're on a third party website that hosts a plugin, simply click the bookmarklet to bring up the installation window.