Google Analytics Dashboard
This plugin will give you access to your Google Analytics data directly inside your WordPress blog.
- Small bug fix that prevents a die in the constructor.
- Made the entire plugin i18n compatible.
- Replace deprecated
- Several security fixes.
- Use proper call for escaping post id in draft query.
- Updated to use version 2.4 of the Google Analytics API. This will require you re-authenticate with Google.
- Fixed bug with PHP reference passing.
- Fixed date range display.
- Added more error checking to curl responses
- Changed warning when options haven't been saved on the options page
- Use newer version of admin URL generator for WordPress 3.0 and later
- Added ability to turn off stats display on posts/pages list
- Fixed an issue caused when other plugins include the same OAuth library
- Stop unlink warnings when caching won't work
- Refactored code so that major parts are split into classes
- Refactored code to better seperate UI code
- Made the dashboard panel load asynchronously so the entire dashboard doesn't block while it is loading
- Made the ayanlytics column in posts and pages not block the loading of the page
- Use transient API support with wordpress version 2.8+
- Fix bug in wordpress version checking
- Added ability to support multiple analytics sources
- Added support for Google OAuth logins
- Goal % calculation needed to be * 100
- Fixed missnamed variable on retry condition
- Fix adding goal name to goal that doesn't exist
- Display error if curl isn't installed
- Add option to clear out all settings
- Make any option change clear cache
Requires: 2.8 or higher
Compatible up to: 3.9.6
Last Updated: 2014-7-28
3.3 out of 5 stars
0 of 9 support threads in the last two months have been resolved.
Got something to say? Need help?