Title: wasferraz's Replies | WordPress.org

---

# wasferraz

  [  ](https://wordpress.org/support/users/wasferraz/)

 *   [Profile](https://wordpress.org/support/users/wasferraz/)
 *   [Topics Started](https://wordpress.org/support/users/wasferraz/topics/)
 *   [Replies Created](https://wordpress.org/support/users/wasferraz/replies/)
 *   [Reviews Written](https://wordpress.org/support/users/wasferraz/reviews/)
 *   [Topics Replied To](https://wordpress.org/support/users/wasferraz/replied-to/)
 *   [Engagements](https://wordpress.org/support/users/wasferraz/engagements/)
 *   [Favorites](https://wordpress.org/support/users/wasferraz/favorites/)

 Search replies:

## Forum Replies Created

Viewing 15 replies - 1 through 15 (of 26 total)

1 [2](https://wordpress.org/support/users/wasferraz/replies/page/2/?output_format=md)
[→](https://wordpress.org/support/users/wasferraz/replies/page/2/?output_format=md)

 *   Forum: [Fixing WordPress](https://wordpress.org/support/forum/how-to-and-troubleshooting/)
   
   In reply to: [Show custom taxonomy name at loop.](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/show-custom-taxonomy-name-at-loop/)
 *  Thread Starter [wasferraz](https://wordpress.org/support/users/wasferraz/)
 * (@wasferraz)
 * [15 years, 3 months ago](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/show-custom-taxonomy-name-at-loop/#post-2134777)
 * Please fellas, help-me!!
 *   Forum: [Themes and Templates](https://wordpress.org/support/forum/themes-and-templates/)
   
   In reply to: [List posts only from authors level?](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/list-posts-only-from-authors-level/)
 *  Thread Starter [wasferraz](https://wordpress.org/support/users/wasferraz/)
 * (@wasferraz)
 * [15 years, 11 months ago](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/list-posts-only-from-authors-level/#post-1736795)
 * I can’t do your last reply, help me!
 *   Forum: [Themes and Templates](https://wordpress.org/support/forum/themes-and-templates/)
   
   In reply to: [List posts only from authors level?](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/list-posts-only-from-authors-level/)
 *  Thread Starter [wasferraz](https://wordpress.org/support/users/wasferraz/)
 * (@wasferraz)
 * [15 years, 11 months ago](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/list-posts-only-from-authors-level/#post-1736724)
 * MichaelH, in your code how can I limit to show only 2 posts a time?
 * Becouse in your code, if I have 10 Authors, it shows the 10 authors last post.
   I need to show Only the last 2 independing the total of authors.
 * Can you help me?
 *   Forum: [Themes and Templates](https://wordpress.org/support/forum/themes-and-templates/)
   
   In reply to: [List posts only from authors level?](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/list-posts-only-from-authors-level/)
 *  Thread Starter [wasferraz](https://wordpress.org/support/users/wasferraz/)
 * (@wasferraz)
 * [15 years, 11 months ago](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/list-posts-only-from-authors-level/#post-1736704)
 * Thanks for the reply, but, in case of the code above it defines one author and
   list 2 posts of him.
 * What I need is list the last 2 posts posted by author’s role, and not the last
   2 posts of one only author.
 * See my website in the link below:
    [http://www.informecidade.com/portal](http://www.informecidade.com/portal)
 * In the section “Artigos Mais Recentes de Counistas” – “Most Recente Articles 
   from Columnists” I want to list the most recente posts from my columnists, that
   were registered at admin like “Authors”.
 * The rest content of my website are posted by me, and I am the Admin of it. This
   is the why I don’t need my posts listed in that section, becouse that section
   is only to list the Columnists “Authors” posts.
 * Is now easier to understand what I need?
 * Sorry if I not explained better before!
 *   Forum: [Themes and Templates](https://wordpress.org/support/forum/themes-and-templates/)
   
   In reply to: [List posts only from authors level?](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/list-posts-only-from-authors-level/)
 *  Thread Starter [wasferraz](https://wordpress.org/support/users/wasferraz/)
 * (@wasferraz)
 * [15 years, 11 months ago](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/list-posts-only-from-authors-level/#post-1736695)
 * Hi MichaelH, no, I need list the last 2 posts from authors role, ordered by date
   in my homepage. But I need only authors role. Excluding from this list, posts
   by Admins and others roles.
 *   Forum: [Plugins](https://wordpress.org/support/forum/plugins-and-hacks/)
    In
   reply to: [[Relevanssi - A Better Search] [Plugin: Relevanssi] When click in a result link the post don't display images!](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/plugin-relevanssi-when-click-in-a-result-link-the-post-dont-display-images/)
 *  Thread Starter [wasferraz](https://wordpress.org/support/users/wasferraz/)
 * (@wasferraz)
 * [15 years, 11 months ago](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/plugin-relevanssi-when-click-in-a-result-link-the-post-dont-display-images/#post-1729686)
 * As you say, turning off the highlighting in result documents solve the problem.
   I’m will wait the next version of this splendid plugin!
 * Thanks msaari!
 *   Forum: [Plugins](https://wordpress.org/support/forum/plugins-and-hacks/)
    In
   reply to: [[Relevanssi - A Better Search] [Plugin: Relevanssi] When click in a result link the post don't display images!](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/plugin-relevanssi-when-click-in-a-result-link-the-post-dont-display-images/)
 *  Thread Starter [wasferraz](https://wordpress.org/support/users/wasferraz/)
 * (@wasferraz)
 * [15 years, 11 months ago](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/plugin-relevanssi-when-click-in-a-result-link-the-post-dont-display-images/#post-1729659)
 * Hi msaari, thanks for reply, see the link below please:
 * [http://www.informecidade.com/portal/?site_section=site-search&s=geeks](http://www.informecidade.com/portal/?site_section=site-search&s=geeks)
 *   Forum: [Plugins](https://wordpress.org/support/forum/plugins-and-hacks/)
    In
   reply to: [[Relevanssi - A Better Search] [Plugin: Relevanssi] When click in a result link the post don't display images!](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/plugin-relevanssi-when-click-in-a-result-link-the-post-dont-display-images/)
 *  Thread Starter [wasferraz](https://wordpress.org/support/users/wasferraz/)
 * (@wasferraz)
 * [15 years, 11 months ago](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/plugin-relevanssi-when-click-in-a-result-link-the-post-dont-display-images/#post-1729638)
 * Hi msaari, thanks for reply, see the link below please:
 *   Forum: [Plugins](https://wordpress.org/support/forum/plugins-and-hacks/)
    In
   reply to: [[Relevanssi - A Better Search] [Plugin: Relevanssi] Search result count](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/plugin-relevanssi-search-result-count/)
 *  [wasferraz](https://wordpress.org/support/users/wasferraz/)
 * (@wasferraz)
 * [15 years, 11 months ago](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/plugin-relevanssi-search-result-count/#post-1676337)
 * I have the same problem!
 *   Forum: [Fixing WordPress](https://wordpress.org/support/forum/how-to-and-troubleshooting/)
   
   In reply to: [How can i list posts only from Authors, excluding admins users.](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/how-can-i-list-posts-only-from-authors-excluding-admins-users/)
 *  Thread Starter [wasferraz](https://wordpress.org/support/users/wasferraz/)
 * (@wasferraz)
 * [15 years, 12 months ago](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/how-can-i-list-posts-only-from-authors-excluding-admins-users/page/2/#post-1718956)
 * The changes have not worked, I think is becouse I don’t know nothing about PHP.;(
   rsss
 *   Forum: [Fixing WordPress](https://wordpress.org/support/forum/how-to-and-troubleshooting/)
   
   In reply to: [How can i list posts only from Authors, excluding admins users.](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/how-can-i-list-posts-only-from-authors-excluding-admins-users/)
 *  Thread Starter [wasferraz](https://wordpress.org/support/users/wasferraz/)
 * (@wasferraz)
 * [15 years, 12 months ago](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/how-can-i-list-posts-only-from-authors-excluding-admins-users/page/2/#post-1718895)
 * aphill70, the author name don’t show with any option in the codex.
 * And how i do to show only 2 posts?
 * Thanks!
 *   Forum: [Fixing WordPress](https://wordpress.org/support/forum/how-to-and-troubleshooting/)
   
   In reply to: [How can i list posts only from Authors, excluding admins users.](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/how-can-i-list-posts-only-from-authors-excluding-admins-users/)
 *  Thread Starter [wasferraz](https://wordpress.org/support/users/wasferraz/)
 * (@wasferraz)
 * [15 years, 12 months ago](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/how-can-i-list-posts-only-from-authors-excluding-admins-users/page/2/#post-1718860)
 * aphill70 thanks for all your help man!
 *   Forum: [Fixing WordPress](https://wordpress.org/support/forum/how-to-and-troubleshooting/)
   
   In reply to: [How can i list posts only from Authors, excluding admins users.](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/how-can-i-list-posts-only-from-authors-excluding-admins-users/)
 *  Thread Starter [wasferraz](https://wordpress.org/support/users/wasferraz/)
 * (@wasferraz)
 * [15 years, 12 months ago](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/how-can-i-list-posts-only-from-authors-excluding-admins-users/page/2/#post-1718834)
 * `the_author_meta( 'user_nicename', $nonAdmin->author );`
 * like this dont solve the problem.
 * ;(
 *   Forum: [Fixing WordPress](https://wordpress.org/support/forum/how-to-and-troubleshooting/)
   
   In reply to: [How can i list posts only from Authors, excluding admins users.](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/how-can-i-list-posts-only-from-authors-excluding-admins-users/)
 *  Thread Starter [wasferraz](https://wordpress.org/support/users/wasferraz/)
 * (@wasferraz)
 * [15 years, 12 months ago](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/how-can-i-list-posts-only-from-authors-excluding-admins-users/#post-1718828)
 * `echo "<a href=\"$nonAdmin->guid\"></a>";`
    the link code above function very
   well and link to correct place, the only thing is that in the status bar it shows
   the link structure type like: [http://www.mysite.com/?p=139](http://www.mysite.com/?p=139)–
   but it doesn’t matter.
 * And about the author’s name that don’t show? You have any idea?
 *   Forum: [Fixing WordPress](https://wordpress.org/support/forum/how-to-and-troubleshooting/)
   
   In reply to: [How can i list posts only from Authors, excluding admins users.](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/how-can-i-list-posts-only-from-authors-excluding-admins-users/)
 *  Thread Starter [wasferraz](https://wordpress.org/support/users/wasferraz/)
 * (@wasferraz)
 * [15 years, 12 months ago](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/how-can-i-list-posts-only-from-authors-excluding-admins-users/#post-1718824)
 * Hey man, let’s finish this? lack a little!
 * Well was missing the letter “n” in the spelling of the variable “nonAdmin” in
   some places. I fix it and work.
 * Now the thumbnail is being displayed, the title and date also are displayed correctly.
 * Isn’t correctly displayed the name of the author.
 * And permanlink is pointing to the wrong place.
 * The code is above:
 *     ```
       <?php
       	global $post;
       	$nonAdminPosts = get_posts(array('author' => -1));
       	foreach($nonAdminPosts as $nonAdmin):
       	echo "
   
       <li><a href=" ">$nonAdmin->post_title</a></li>
       	";
       	echo get_the_post_thumbnail( $nonAdmin->ID, 'thumb-size' );
       	the_author_meta( 'user_nicename', $nonAdmin->ID );
       	echo $nonAdmin->post_date;
       	endforeach;
       ?>
       ```
   

Viewing 15 replies - 1 through 15 (of 26 total)

1 [2](https://wordpress.org/support/users/wasferraz/replies/page/2/?output_format=md)
[→](https://wordpress.org/support/users/wasferraz/replies/page/2/?output_format=md)