{"id":9891724,"date":"2018-01-23T01:14:10","date_gmt":"2018-01-23T01:14:10","guid":{"rendered":"https:\/\/wordpress.org\/support\/topic\/slider-no-longer-functioning\/"},"modified":"2018-01-23T01:15:55","modified_gmt":"2018-01-23T01:15:55","slug":"slider-no-longer-functioning","status":"publish","type":"topic","link":"https:\/\/wordpress.org\/support\/topic\/slider-no-longer-functioning\/","title":{"rendered":"Slider No Longer Functioning"},"content":{"rendered":"<p>Hi There. Thank you in advance.<\/p>\n<p>I have been using Fast Velocity Minify for a couple of years with no problem. Recently, while logged in I continued to get a blank screen and error saying something to the effect of &#8220;fatal error: &#8230;. memory exhausted&#8230; fast velocity minify &#8220;. Because of this I disabled your plugin to attempt to solve it, but then it caused problems with my theme as a whole (perhaps code now needs your plugin to run correctly at all).<\/p>\n<p>I have since solved the memory allocation problem, however now my shortcodes for my sliders on all pages (mobile and tablet view only) are no longer functioning. The images are present and the code still on the page, but slider not working and images are stacked and not sliding. <\/p>\n<p>I have tried one-by-one to deactivate CSS, HTML, and JS minify to solve it with no resolve. I have also turned off all caching plugins with no resolve either (I have since reactivated).<\/p>\n<p>Please look over my site and let me know if you have a fix\/immediate resolution for this. I have tried everything I know to fix. <\/p>\n<p>Thank you in advance.<\/p>\n","protected":false},"template":"","class_list":["post-9891724","topic","type-topic","status-publish","hentry","topic-tag-slider-broken"],"jetpack_sharing_enabled":true,"_links":{"self":[{"href":"https:\/\/wordpress.org\/support\/wp-json\/wp\/v2\/topic\/9891724","targetHints":{"allow":["GET"]}}],"collection":[{"href":"https:\/\/wordpress.org\/support\/wp-json\/wp\/v2\/topic"}],"about":[{"href":"https:\/\/wordpress.org\/support\/wp-json\/wp\/v2\/types\/topic"}],"version-history":[{"count":2,"href":"https:\/\/wordpress.org\/support\/wp-json\/wp\/v2\/topic\/9891724\/revisions"}],"predecessor-version":[{"id":9891729,"href":"https:\/\/wordpress.org\/support\/wp-json\/wp\/v2\/topic\/9891724\/revisions\/9891729"}],"wp:attachment":[{"href":"https:\/\/wordpress.org\/support\/wp-json\/wp\/v2\/media?parent=9891724"}],"curies":[{"name":"wp","href":"https:\/\/api.w.org\/{rel}","templated":true}]}}