{"id":9830590,"date":"2018-01-03T15:55:51","date_gmt":"2018-01-03T15:55:51","guid":{"rendered":"https:\/\/wordpress.org\/support\/topic\/subscription-not-appearing-2\/"},"modified":"2018-01-03T15:55:51","modified_gmt":"2018-01-03T15:55:51","slug":"subscription-not-appearing-2","status":"publish","type":"topic","link":"https:\/\/wordpress.org\/support\/topic\/subscription-not-appearing-2\/","title":{"rendered":"Subscription not appearing"},"content":{"rendered":"<p>I just discovered some problems with my Woocommerce and Subscriptions. When I look at my subscriptions it says I have 198, but it only lists 6 on the \u201cALL\u201d screen. Each screen list some subscriptions, but not all. When I search for a known client they do appear.<\/p>\n<p>Also if I try to create a new product attached to a subscription, after hitting \u201cupdate\u201d the product reverts to a \u201csimple product\u201d instead of a \u201csimple subscription\u201d. I have a feeling there is some corruption, but want to find out what others thought before proceeding.<\/p>\n<p>It looks like Woo is OK (I see all order placed and can create new simple products), but a subscription that was planed to hit this morning does not show up in \u201cOrders\u201d.<\/p>\n<p>To my knowledge everything was working before I upgraded the plugin and Word Press last night (the last time I actively looked at the subscriptions was about a week ago, but the last processed \u201corder\u201d was yesterday). I updated the plug-ins and added Divi Builder to make the store page nicer. When I went to add new products is when I began to notice the issues.<\/p>\n<p>Thanks for any and all advice<\/p>\n","protected":false},"template":"","class_list":["post-9830590","topic","type-topic","status-publish","hentry"],"jetpack_sharing_enabled":true,"_links":{"self":[{"href":"https:\/\/wordpress.org\/support\/wp-json\/wp\/v2\/topic\/9830590","targetHints":{"allow":["GET"]}}],"collection":[{"href":"https:\/\/wordpress.org\/support\/wp-json\/wp\/v2\/topic"}],"about":[{"href":"https:\/\/wordpress.org\/support\/wp-json\/wp\/v2\/types\/topic"}],"version-history":[{"count":0,"href":"https:\/\/wordpress.org\/support\/wp-json\/wp\/v2\/topic\/9830590\/revisions"}],"wp:attachment":[{"href":"https:\/\/wordpress.org\/support\/wp-json\/wp\/v2\/media?parent=9830590"}],"curies":[{"name":"wp","href":"https:\/\/api.w.org\/{rel}","templated":true}]}}