{"id":9825403,"date":"2018-01-01T18:57:15","date_gmt":"2018-01-01T18:57:15","guid":{"rendered":"https:\/\/wordpress.org\/support\/topic\/pre-sales-questions-36\/"},"modified":"2018-01-01T18:57:15","modified_gmt":"2018-01-01T18:57:15","slug":"pre-sales-questions-36","status":"publish","type":"topic","link":"https:\/\/wordpress.org\/support\/topic\/pre-sales-questions-36\/","title":{"rendered":"Pre-sales questions"},"content":{"rendered":"<p>Hi there<\/p>\n<p>Having test-driven your free version, I&#8217;m seriously considering purchasing the pro version as I need to be able to accept payments (and don&#8217;t believe there&#8217;s any way to achieve that with the free version?).  Before going ahead with my purchase, I wonder if you could possibly confirm, with the pro version &#8211;<\/p>\n<p>1. Is it possible for admin to manually add bookings (ie. for attendees who don&#8217;t sign up online)?<\/p>\n<p>2. Is it possible for admin to manually enter payments (ie. for payments received by cheque and\/or bank transfer)?<\/p>\n<p>3. Is it possible to send individual and\/or customisable emails to individual attendees (eg. they haven&#8217;t paid the full amount and\/or further information is required in respect of their booking)?<\/p>\n<p>4. Is it possible to send a group email to all attendees?<\/p>\n<p>5. Is there a way of combining additional information from Buddypress (eg. xprofile fields) in the list of attendees?  (This one is certainly not a deal-breaker, and I might even figure out a way to achieve it myself &#8211; but would certainly be hugely useful to us as all our events are open to members only and would therefore mean they only had to enter information such as &#8220;dietary requirements&#8221; once ie. in Buddypress to then be carried over to each event they attend.)<\/p>\n<p>Sorry for all the questions but as a developer myself, I already have at least 2 or 3 clients who may be interested in this plug-in so could well be interested in your Pro Dev version if it proves to be suitable for my purposes.<\/p>\n<p>With very many thanks in advance.<\/p>\n","protected":false},"template":"","class_list":["post-9825403","topic","type-topic","status-publish","hentry"],"jetpack_sharing_enabled":true,"_links":{"self":[{"href":"https:\/\/wordpress.org\/support\/wp-json\/wp\/v2\/topic\/9825403","targetHints":{"allow":["GET"]}}],"collection":[{"href":"https:\/\/wordpress.org\/support\/wp-json\/wp\/v2\/topic"}],"about":[{"href":"https:\/\/wordpress.org\/support\/wp-json\/wp\/v2\/types\/topic"}],"version-history":[{"count":0,"href":"https:\/\/wordpress.org\/support\/wp-json\/wp\/v2\/topic\/9825403\/revisions"}],"wp:attachment":[{"href":"https:\/\/wordpress.org\/support\/wp-json\/wp\/v2\/media?parent=9825403"}],"curies":[{"name":"wp","href":"https:\/\/api.w.org\/{rel}","templated":true}]}}